Eid: Palestinian Arabs Want To Be Annexed By Israel
If you believe Bassem Eid (Ayyad), then you know that Palestinian Authority (PA) leaders have lost their authority among the population they are supposed to represent and the people would rather be part of Israel. If you believe noisy Israeli Arab members of Knesset and Leftist Jewish members of Knesset, Israel should appease the demands of the PA by giving up Judea & Samaria, agreeing to split Jerusalem with them and allow the PA and Gaza to become the 23rd Arab state.
Arutz 7 interviewed Eid outside a conference at Ariel University. Please note that many Jewish “pro-Pali” Leftists refuse to perform there, and many refuse to teach at Ariel, because it is located in what they consider “occupied territory” that must become part of the Pali state. That has not stopped Arabs from studying at Ariel, however. And here we have Eid giving a talk and later talking with Arutz 7.
Eid makes a few interesting point in the video.
- Since Oslo (1994) Palestinian Arabs are frustrated with their leaders’ corruption and the fact that they have not done anything to improve life for the population.
- If asked, 99.9% Arabs would ask to be under Israeli rule.
- Standard of living under the Israelis is much better than under Arab rule.
- Israeli Arab MKs incite against Israel – they have lost their position as a potential bridge between Jews and Palestinian Arabs.
- Most human rights organizations function according to a political agenda rather than a human rights agenda.
- The major problem is with the funders – Europe is trying to increase antisemitism through its funding of so-called human rights organizations in Israel and the PA.
- When I worked with B’tselem it operated more under a human rights agenda than it does today.
- Human rights is not Palestinian monopoly – but is universal and includes human rights for the Jewish people.
I have been following Bassem Eid for some time now, and I met him last year. His voice is getting louder and clearer. More power to you, Bassem!
One question for you, Bassem – If what you say is true, what does that mean regarding all the kids who are being brainwashed to hate Jews and to kill Jews in the streets?